Wednesday, March 21, 2012

OFFICIAL JOSHUA-LEDET.NET WEBSITE LAUNCH!

Hello, my fellow JJewels! This is my OFFICIAL website launch, so without further ado….

WELCOME to Joshua-Ledet.net – Your newest & 1st fan website dedicated to American Idol's Joshua Ledet!

My name is Joyce and I have been a fan of Joshua since the audition phase of Season 11.

I am super excited to be opening this fansite in dedication to Joshua! Joshua-Ledet.net offers news (of course!), an occasional blog, photos, videos, audio, a small, but growing fan community, a forum (coming soon), and lots more!

I am still working on a few minor kinks, sections, and website pages, so bare with me. If something isn’t working correctly, please inform me of the issue(s) so I can get it fixed promptly! If you see older tweets appearing in your timeline, it’s because the website was on maintenance mode and the feed didn’t update. I chat with fans and answer questions on the twitter account, so to keep the confusion down, all new tweets regarding news & updates will be tweeted with a { • } in front of it.

Please spread the word about the website and let me know what you think by leaving your comments below, taking the visitors poll, and/or tagging #JoshuaLedetNet @JoshuaLedetNet on Twitter. I hope you guys like it. Been working on it quite a while now! Thank you all!

An all new American Idol is on tonight (check your local listings)! Be sure to vote for Joshua (#Vote4Josh, #VoteForJoshua), and also and the end of the show, they will be taking questions from the fans via Twitter (#AskTheIdols) - be sure to use the hashtag, or your question will not qualify!

ENJOY, Jewels!




- Joyce
Webmaster & Creator of Joshua-Ledet.net

2 comments:

I am NOT Joshua Ledet! Personal messages to him will be deleted. Any inappropriate, spam, or silly comments will also be deleted. Thank you for understanding!