Thursday, April 12, 2012

Joshua-Ledet.net Community Forums - NOW OPEN!







The Joshua-Ledet.net Forums is the first online fan community for Joshua Ledet. There are a plethora of topics to choose from - talk about Joshua, American Idol, music, get your ideas promoted, share links, introduce yourself to other fans, post videos, and photos, & more!

Due to spam issues I had to make the forum "spam proof", so if you have any issues signing up, logging, or anything, please inform me.

Be sure to read the Board Index » Joshua-Ledet.net Forums » Rules and Guidelines.

Thank you!




Sign Up for the Joshua-Ledet.net Forums


2 comments:

  1. Hello Joshua I am an old soul! I am 44 yrs old. So proud to see such solid performances. Will vote for you every week. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Pillar of Strength"
    How do I get a Team Josh t- shirt?

    ReplyDelete

I am NOT Joshua Ledet! Personal messages to him will be deleted. Any inappropriate, spam, or silly comments will also be deleted. Thank you for understanding!