Thursday, April 19, 2012

A VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE & NOTICE - REVISED!

UPDATE!
I should have the website back up and running fully by mid-May or June - just in time for the Idol tour! I am also shooting for a new layout and a new tour section for the website (and the rest of the updates that I missed)! Thank you for the support. I am doing much better!








Hello, just a quick notice.

I will NOT be updating the website as much as I usually do. I am going through a lot of issues - dealing with my health, emotional issues, and just life in general. I need some time to focus on me and getting myself together mentally, physically, and most important, spiritually.

I really appreciate your support. This isn't a permanent goodbye, just a hiatus.

I will still be supporting Joshua, and I will be on Twitter. I am sorry I had to do this, but I have to do what I have to do for me.

Got any questions or anything, e-mail me at my personal e-mail account: asouthernwriter@yahoo.com


THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!

1 comment:

  1. joshua is fabulous. I am singer songwriter. can you take him over the top. we so need his talent in show business today. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I am NOT Joshua Ledet! Personal messages to him will be deleted. Any inappropriate, spam, or silly comments will also be deleted. Thank you for understanding!