Sunday, May 20, 2012

US Magazine - Joshua Ledet: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me

Source: US magazine



1. I'm terrified of feathers.

2. I panic very easily.

3. I sing in my sleep.

4. I'm very gullible.

5. Sometimes I sleep with the lights on because I'm afraid of the dark.

6. I have rescued a hermit crab.

7. I hate shopping.

8. I have a pet frog named Mike, after Michael Jordan. He can jump really high!

9. I have the weakest stomach.

10. I'm addicted to Hot Pockets.

11. I just recently found out that unicorns weren't real.

12. The first time I was in a recording studio was when I started American Idol.

13. I hate feet.

14. I didn't attend my first professional baseball game -- the Los Angeles Dodgers -- until I was 20.

15. I could eat chicken every day.

15. I could eat chicken every day.

16. I'm terrified of heights.

17. I'm extremely claustrophobic.

18. I've always wanted a dog.

19. I hate sushi.

20. I have a cousin named Telecia Carter who acts exactly like me.

21. Every fish I have ever owned has died.

22. I did theater for four years.

23. I once fell asleep on a roller coaster.

24. I hate when people's hands touch my face.

25. I am obsessed with seafood. My favorite is crawfish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am NOT Joshua Ledet! Personal messages to him will be deleted. Any inappropriate, spam, or silly comments will also be deleted. Thank you for understanding!