Saturday, June 2, 2012

Joshua & Jessica Share Their Favorite #Idol Moments

PEOPLE



Click to see the video interview!



The dust is settling on season 11 of American Idol, and for runner-up Jessica Sanchez and third-place finisher Joshua Ledet it's a moment of calm before they set out on the Idols Live tour.

Well, sort of. The newly minted celebrities are making the rounds, talking to press and meeting important people, like First Lady Michelle Obama.

Both stopped by PEOPLE offices to talk about their favorite moments on the show and to look ahead at their first big concert tour.

My favorite moment would probably have to be singing "When a Man Loves a Woman," Ledet says. "I got really great feedback from the judges and America."

"Singing with Jennifer Holliday was by far the best," Jessica says of her big finale moment. "She is a monster of a singer. [We were] feeding off each other's energy and it was just crazy."

Jessica also says she has a new friend: "Jennifer Holliday is like my second mama. She give me tips, she calls me baby," she says. "We contact each other on Twitter all the time."

As for what Joshua can't leave home without? He says he has to have his cell phone, his laptop and Louisiana Hot Sauce. "It's my favorite hot sauce," he says. "I put it on just about everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am NOT Joshua Ledet! Personal messages to him will be deleted. Any inappropriate, spam, or silly comments will also be deleted. Thank you for understanding!