Wednesday, June 27, 2012

PC Interview with Joshua Ledet

Source: Positively Celebrity

At a press conference in Los Angeles last week, I had the pleasure of chatting with the American Idol Top 10 (except for Erika Van Pelt, who was whisked away before I had a chance to speak with her). As a big fan of Idol, I was anxious to meet the contestants to see how their lives have changed since being on the show. We talked about everything from their hectic schedules to their shoe collections, and you’ll never guess who has the most tricks up their sleeve for the tour bus! The Idols also spoke with me about their upcoming 45 city tour that kicks off on July 6th in Detroit, Michigan.

Dressed in a fitted American flag tee and red TOMS, Joshua Ledet was a real sweetheart!

KB: How has life been since the finale of Idol?

JL: Everything is great! It’s been really exciting and fun, a lot of great things have been happening for me. Things have been rockin’ and rollin’!

KB: What can we expect from your upcoming album?

JL: A lot of soul music, music that speaks to people and has a lot of meaning, songs that capture people’s hearts. Nothing about booty poppin’ though! It has a bit of a Beyonce vibe.

KB: What was it like performing with Fantasia Barrino on the show?

JL: Oh my gosh!!! Fantasia is the most amazing singer I’ve ever heard in my entire life! This girl is amazing and I was so happy to perform with her. She definitely took the show!

KB: Do you think Fantasia is going to join you on stage on tour?

JL: Have you been spying on our rehearsals? Just kidding! Hopefully she will but I don’t know, she’s so busy with her upcoming album. But that would be amazing if she could!

KB: Are you planning on pulling any pranks on the tour bus?

JL: Yes! There’s definitely going to be some pranking! They’re probably going to prank me because I’m the most gullible person and I believe everything. But I’ll get them back.

KB: What advice can you give future American Idol hopefuls?

JL: Be yourself and don’t try to mock someone else’s career. Sing from your heart and you’ll be just fine.


Read the rest of the interview with the Idols at the source link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am NOT Joshua Ledet! Personal messages to him will be deleted. Any inappropriate, spam, or silly comments will also be deleted. Thank you for understanding!