Friday, June 22, 2012

Re-Opening of Joshua-Ledet.net

Okay, I'm NOT going to waste too much time here, so without further ado.... welcome to the all new Joshua-Ledet.net!



I can't believe the support and love I have been getting over the past couple of months! I have been working on the website and had it opened since February (I will be online 6 months in July!)! I thank you all so much for the support! I feel very blessed.

The next projects I will be working on is a new layout for the Tour and Music page and the new fan community where you will have your own profiles, be able to create groups, share your ideas, and more! I will still be updating at the back up website just in case you can't access the main website.

Just want to say thank you all and I hope you enjoy the new website. Keep spreading the word!

Thanks,

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am NOT Joshua Ledet! Personal messages to him will be deleted. Any inappropriate, spam, or silly comments will also be deleted. Thank you for understanding!